Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Random Blog Surfing

Since the creation of this blog, I've found a few great bloggers by sheer random "Next Blog" button happenstance.

So, I figured, why not try it again?

Let's see what I can find to hold my interest for longer than 2 seconds:

11:25pm
. First hit of the button: Some photography at The Way of the Blog. Not bad! I'm feelin' lucky tonight....let's hit it again!

11:36pm. Spoke too soon. Holy hell, this is going to be harder than I thought. There is an awful lot of blogcrap out there.

11:37pm. Oh EW. I just stumbled upon a blog with nothing but pictures of mutilated and disfigured penises. I shall not link it, because lord knows I want no connection to THAT.

11:39pm. Almost as disturbing as the penis blog. Almost.

11:50pm. This dude deserves a link for the simple reason that I could actually read his blog, AND I was listening to Hot Hot Heat's "Elevator" at the exact same time I started reading about him listening to it...

12:00am. Oh, I give up! This little experiment was almost enough to make me hate blogs. and bloggers.

But not you. Obviously.

Let me just say a very sincere "Thank You" to each and every one of you who actually posts readable content that does NOT make my head explode. I love you for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurent said...

Thank you for the link to my photo blog. ;-)
Hope you'll come back from time to time to see what's new...
Laurent

August 28, 2005 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home