Monday, September 19, 2005

This makes me sad.

I don't really like to mention family members here. But some of you I talk to were already aware of the health struggles my Uncle Bobby has gone through in the past months. He's one of my very favorite people in the whole world, and our whole family has been incredibly concerned for him.

Late last week he made the announcement that he's leaving his job indefinitely, for health reasons. I finally had the heart to read the articles about it this morning. And it made me very sad. At the same time, it made me incredibly proud of him, to read that so many other people think as highly of him as I do.

No one is better at their job than he is.

And few others have made it as far as he has without sacrificing their integrity to do so.

We should all be so lucky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Wow, he worked for R&R? He's been through so much already. I feel so bad for him. I'm sorry.

September 19, 2005 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home