Saturday, May 20, 2006

My mailbox should runneth over

I think everyone should send me a thank you note for the good weather this weekend.

Because I have come to the conclusion that I actually DO make the weather.

I've noticed that every weekend I DON'T work is cold and gross. And every weekend I DO work is beautiful.

This is obviously not a coincidence.

Also, consider the fact that I got new ski gear for Christmas this year, which resulted in an abnormal lack of snow all winter. That's some pretty conclusive evidence of my weather-making capabilities.

If only I could figure out a way to harness this power for good, instead of evil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Banana_Grl said...

Hey, don't hog all the good weather! Send some my way ... Its been raining where I live all weekend :(

May 21, 2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home