Monday, August 29, 2005

I'll Stumble 4 Ya!

First off....I love Culture Club. I love Culture Club almost as much as I love gleefully butchering Culture Club lyrics for my own personal amusement.

And now, onto the point.

As a FireFox user, I just added on the StumbleUpon extension for my browser. Words cannot express how much I love this application. It's probably the best thing that's happened to my computer since I downloaded the "Afternoon Delight" music video from Anchorman. And it's one of the best things that's happened to me, personally, since I first saw Anchorman in the theater.

But don't just take my word for it:

  • StumbleUpon lets you "channelsurf" the best-reviewed sites on the web. It is a collaborative surfing tool for browsing, reviewing and sharing great sites with like-minded people. This helps you find interesting webpages you wouldn't think to search for.
  • Ever sat there bored of viewing the same sites?After a fresh outlook? Well this toolbar by StumbleUpon provides the ability for you to literally stumble round the net discovering all new sites. The sites you're presented with are based on a profile you set at sign up. Incredibly addictive and adds a whole new dimension to surfing!
  • This is what free time was designed for

    Superb! Would not be surprised if Google made an offer to integrate this in with their search technology! Definitely a real recommendation, be warned, you may find the web a lot more interesting after installing this, so buy the wife/girlfriend flowers/chocs/lingerie in advance to apologize for your away time!!

  • WARNING!!!

    This will eat your life.


Seriously, this is some kickass stuff. I've probably randomly found more quality websites chock full of awesomeness in the past 24 hours than I have in my entire life up to this point.

There's so much good stuff, I can't even begin to list it right now. Maybe later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I was the first one to recommend Flamingo Jones to the stumbledupon world.

But I was. Yay me.

August 29, 2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger barn said...

This will surely eat what's left of my life and bloat my blogroll to obscene proportions. Thanks!

August 30, 2005 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home