Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Random Ten

1. At Seventeen--Janis Ian

2. My Heart is Breaking Down--Caesars
(This has quickly become an all-time favorite song)

3. I Want Your Sex--George Michael
(speaking of all-time favorites....)

4. Question--Old 97s

5. Hey Now, What You Doing?--New Order
("don't go down that road to ruin....you had the brightest future, writing songs on your computer"... I love New Order so much it hurts.)

6. Bad Habit--Offspring
(the classic road-rage song)

7. Get Your Own War--Doctor

8. Animals + Insects--The Stills
("I walked out of the nightclub thinking 'animals and insects don't do drugs.'"

9. Low--Cracker

10. Just What I Needed--The Cars

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

None some these songs. They are music, this one is stupid and
applicable with a furrow that is games. Ian gives me to form the
safeguard? With you them thoughts does not translate affluent Arab.
It would suggest you outside, end of the batteries to the form and in the station of the good work something the company does. Demand of unhappily I that all could receive them stature and work in a method, where a crowd is not being
illuminated inside ignition. It cancels crystals, Abdul

August 12, 2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger barn said...

Damn. I was going to say that....

August 12, 2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

My friend once told me that, when she was on a mission trip with her Christian high school, that song came on and everybody screamed the infamous line. The teachers just looked at them wide-eyed and shook their heads. Ironically, I, as a public-school student, never heard of the song until that girl told me about it. Life is strange.

August 16, 2005 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home