Sunday, July 31, 2005

Like I need more pressure....

Even though I have a hard enough time keeping this blog up and running lately, I've created a new blog too.

I was playing with words in my head, as I so often do, and I thought "if I had a blog where I pretended I was actually cool, I'd call it 'Faux Shizzle.'"

I liked it so much, that I wanted to grab the blogspot URL while I could.

So, even though I have no idea what, if anything, I should post there, Faux Shizzle is born. Any ideas? I think that with a name like that, it almost HAS to be funny in nature.

4 Comments:

Blogger divageek said...

Yeah, great name! I want to link to it aleady 'cause it would look really cool in my blogroll!

July 31, 2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

This is the only comment that I saw. Are you sure you aren't talking about the comments on the other blog?

August 01, 2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

You're right. So begs the question: where is my comment now?

August 01, 2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger R said...

That's an awesome name. Content-wise, I'm stuck, too, but it's an awesome name.

August 04, 2005 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home