Friday, July 29, 2005

It's Friday. Let's get this over with.

Friday Random Ten. The no-frills edition.

1. Omaha--Counting Crows
2. Where is my mind?--Pixies
3. Princes and Princesses--Ellis
4. Help me out--The Clarks
5. City on down--O.A.R.
6. Y los demas-La Ley
7. Public Service Announcement--The Bravery
8. Of Montreal--The Stills
9. My Coco--stellastarr*
10. Fraggle Rock theme (the Dance Remix)--Gootch

On that note, I should admit that I have far more versions of the Fraggle Rock theme on my computer than any reasonable person should own. Or even know about.

It's a sickness.

2 Comments:

Blogger barn said...

Why must it be Friday so often? Why?

July 29, 2005 2:22 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

I know it! It's like they're happening every goddamn week, or something. I can't keep up.

July 29, 2005 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home