Monday, July 11, 2005

Why is John Kerry still asking me for money?

Seriously. I don't get it.

I am asking you to endorse and help pay for a powerful message that will appear in the days ahead in newspapers across the country. Show the President and the Senate just how strongly you feel about protecting our fundamental freedoms:

http://contribute.johnkerry.com/

And he pastes that link in his email about 3 more times.

If me giving money to John Kerry couldn't get him elected, what makes him think that me giving him money is going to keep the REAL president from nominating an ass-hat to the Court?

I'll consider giving money to other organizations....but JohnKerry.com? I think not.

5 Comments:

Blogger barn said...

Oh, how I love the term "ass-hat"! And seeing it in a post about Kerry is, despite my voting record, somehow oddly gratifying.

July 11, 2005 11:53 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Isn't it? Honestly though, Kerry wasn't my first choice. I supported him 100% when he got the nomination....but he ain't the nominee anymore. So he needs to stay out of my inbox.

July 11, 2005 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is already fundraising for '08.

I still want my damn $10.43 from the '04 campaign (since he left $15 million unspent and abandoned my state to the Rove party in August). So, not another dime.

If Wes Clark or Hillary come calling in a couple of years, I may show some love, but Senator Lurch is off my Xmas list forever.

July 11, 2005 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You *know* you want to forward that e-mail to you uncle. :)

July 11, 2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

kerry has clout - he did, after all, win the election last year.

July 13, 2005 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home