Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pulling an all-nighter

I volunteered for an extra shift at work tonight. 11:15 at night until 8 or 9 in the morning. I have to stay awake ALL night. I haven't done that in a long time. I hope I'm up to the challenge.

I slept in 'til noon today, and I'm about to settle in for another cat nap. Which rocks. And my boss said I can bring in movies, or basically do whatever I want to to stay awake. So, I'm going to get paid to watch DVDs all night long. You just can't beat that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

What could they not pay you to watch? I don't think any amount could entice me to endure "Top Gun" (or any other Tom Cruise movie, for that matter).

I guess I don't have a very strong constitution - Dr. Clayton Forrester would have had a field day with me!

August 07, 2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger R said...

Top Gun rocks!

August 08, 2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home