Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I've been tagged

R has tagged me to disclose the contents of my nightstand.

I don't have a nightstand, per se....but I DO have a small bookshelf that is in close proximity to my bed. I won't include the two shelves of books, but just the stuff on top.

Color pencils
Red, green, blue and black pens
A notebook
A jar of mardi gras beads
glasses
contact lens case
contact lens solution
Dead Like Me Season 2 DVDs
remotes for the TV, VCR, and DVD player
alarm clock
The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Mythology

And that's it. I won't tag anyone else specifically, but if anyone has a burning desire to tell the world about their nightstand, consider yourself invited.

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Is Dead Like Me coming back for a new season, do you know?

August 08, 2005 8:09 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Nope. It's caput for good.

I hate television executives.

August 08, 2005 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home