Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I think I'm very susceptible to subliminal advertising

Or blatant advertising. Either one, really.

I downloaded a song today. It's my new favorite song: Callin' Out by Lyrics Born. Or, you might know it better as "the song from the Adrian Brody Diet Coke ad." I don't think I've ever seen that ad on television, but there was a period of 3 or 4 months where I saw it before every single movie I went to.

It's a really catchy little song. It makes you want to bounce down the sidewalk. It makes you want to shout "Heeeey Brody!" suggestively to random passers-by.

And it makes me thirsty for Diet Coke. (Although to be fair, so does waking up in the morning.)

And it kinda sorta makes me want Adrian Brody.

I don't even like Adrian Brody.

That's some pretty potent advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home