Friday, September 23, 2005

It's Friday

But I don't really care.

The amount of energy required to open a media player, and then type the first 10 songs doesn't really seem worth it today.

So, for today, let's just assume it's a given that I have good taste in music.

For now I have a bigger concern.

The satin pj pants and "Hardcore" t-shirt I wore to bed seem highly inappropriate to wear to work this afternoon. Yet I don't picture myself bothering to change out of them anytime in the near future. This is a dilemma.

EDIT: Maybe the pj's would be ok afterall.

5 Comments:

Blogger barn said...

You could always just call work and say you're lackadaisical today. We get five paid lackadaisical days per year. It's a little-known fact.

And I have questions about the "Hardcore" t-shirt, but those can wait.

September 23, 2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 23, 2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 23, 2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I like to think that my college pj-wearing days were a statement against "the man." Now that little kids are wearing them to school to look cool, it all seems like a sham.

Which totally takes my PJs When I Work Late look straight to hell.

September 23, 2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

I'd love to call in lackadaisical, barn. But unfortunately, at my job, we don't even get ONE paid "Badgers just chewed off my right arm and I'm bleeding profusely" day, much less any paid lackadaisical days.

And to answer your question about the "hardcore" t-shirt: Yes, it IS 100% cotton.

Jess, kids and their stupid fads ruin everything, don't they?

September 23, 2005 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home