Monday, September 19, 2005

Well shucks....my whole family's famous today.



Apparently.

Except me.

Anyone who uses Yahoo! Mail has probably noticed their new sign-in page design. With random pictures of random people that change every time you hit "refresh."



One of those random pictures happens to be my random brother, Jason.


My dad and I found the picture accidentally one night a couple weeks ago, and thought it looked like him. But Jason has now confirmed that it is, in fact, him. Posing for publicity photos for the Professional Disc Golf Association.

Proving that he is cooler than me.

Blast.

5 Comments:

Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Sure, he plays disc golf, (whatever that is) and gets his bloomin' picture all over the Internet, but does he talk like a pirate? I thought not! You are SO cooler than him. Arrrr.

September 19, 2005 10:43 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Avast! I've been so busy I almost forgot! You saved me, HFB. Looks like I'm going to have to carve those initials in yet ANOTHER spot on my body now. arrrr!

September 19, 2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Wow! I knew that was hanging over your head, and now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

His eyewear will never match yours, however...

September 19, 2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

noone is cooler than you jones. you even drive my favorite car! isn't that proof enough? the wrong color, sure, but still. ;)

September 20, 2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger barn said...

Cool. There's a one-in-four chance that visitors will see this picture of yours truly when they visit The Hospital's website. (lower right corner, talking to a nurse about amazing clipboard advances) Nowhere near as cool as being on Yahoo! mail, but I'll take my 15 minutes wherever I can get them.

September 20, 2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home