Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Apocalypse NOW?

Apparently.

LOS ANGELES - The Tomkitten* has arrived.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high-profile pair dubbed TomKat by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.

The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.

You KNOW all of those sevens mean something creepy crazy religious-wise. I'll have to consult my copy of "Battlefield Earth" for the answer**.

May God have mercy on all of our souls.

* I sincerely apologize for the use of the phrase "Tomkitten" on this blog, as it will probably induce dry-heaves in much of the population I respect.
** This is obviously a joke. I do not now, nor have I ever, owned a copy of Battlefield Earth.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I wouldn't worry about heaving on behalf of anything you have written. The facts that Scientologists have bred, and that they named it Suri, have taken care of the job quite well on their own.

April 18, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Well, thankfully, I didn't come up with it myself.

April 18, 2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

lovely template

April 19, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Thanks. I do what I can.

April 19, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I have a Flaming-O Jones too!

Ha ha. Love the template.

April 19, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Hey now...That's MY dirty nickname. Don't wear it out.

April 19, 2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home