Saturday, April 08, 2006

Something about pots and kettles....

I was reading Jeff Gannon's blog. Actually, "reading" isn't quite the right word, as he doesn't technically write anything. Let's just say that my eyes were looking at aggregated links he posts with minimal talent or effort required. Anyhow, my eyes were looking at it because I was bored and felt like posting something before work. So, I googled "Conservative Men Blog" looking for blog-fodder.

Mission Accomplished.

The fact that Gannon's even trying to be a legitimate source of information is amusing to me, beyond belief. Even more amusing is the fact that he thinks people still care. Sorry Jeff, but your scandal is like sooo 2005. We've moved on to bigger and better things. Well....bigger and more terrifyingly awful things, at least.

My very favorite part though, is when Gannon calls Bill Moyers a "Free Press Phony."

Seriously.

Do you think any part of his brain spoke up with a "Um...maybe not the smartest idea you've had today..."?

Jeff Gannon: "Voice of the New Media." Perhaps more true and scarier than anything else you're going to read today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

He's a media whore, of course, which makes total sense in this day and age.

April 08, 2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home