Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Moz Day, Everyone.

I had a different post planned, but it's going to wait until tomorrow. Or something.

Instead, I'm just going to shamelessly admit how incredibly excited I am that the new Morrissey cd is being released today. Mine is pre-ordered from Amazon, so I am anxiously awaiting the package's arrival tomorrow.

I'm not like a crazy I-love-you-so-much-I-cut-myself kind of Moz fan. I swear. But I do love him. And I might be just the teeniest bit obsessed sometimes. It comes in waves.

Apparently the new cd has a little bit of raunchiness. And as someone who has had any number of pre-pubescent, pubescent and post-pubescent fantasies about the man, this makes me happy. (Trust me. The metaphor of myself yearning for a probably-gay AND celibate man is not lost on me.) Also, according to the SPIN magazine I got today, Morrissey is not so much celibate anymore. He has, admittedly, rediscovered the pleasures of the flesh.

Shouldn't that be news, or something? I mean, if CNN and MSNBC can report the results of American Idol as news without batting an eye, shouldn't THIS make the top story? FAMOUS LONG-TIME CELIBATE GETS ASS.

They should really put me in charge of something important, I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

i agree. we'd be so much better off. :)

April 04, 2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

How do you suppose Morrissey goes about sweet-talking a young lad?

April 04, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Lots of talk about death and decay and the utter never-ending misery of life. Then he takes his shirt off.

April 04, 2006 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home