Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Please excuse me while I gouge my eyes out.

I've seen a lot of awful things in my life, and there's been a lot of it that's made me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry for my mommy. But nothing I've ever seen has made me wish I had never been born quite as much as THIS (so, naturally, I had to share it with you):



Yes. That is pop princess Britney Spears depicted naked on a bear skin rug, giving birth to her son. It's called "Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston." It's going on display at a Brooklyn museum alongside other anti-abortion themed pieces.

That's ironic, because I think that Britney Spears' ability to procreate could possibly make her a poster-child for the pro-choice movement.

I'm not going to sleep well tonight, I can tell.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

AAAAAAAH!!! I knew it! I did this too!

March 28, 2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I did a post on the sculpture...I didn't DO the sculpture! I want to make that clear.

Also, I agree with you, Jones, that she looks more like she's getting off on an enema than having a baby.

March 29, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Banana_Grl said...

Umm, didn't she have a c-section because it would hurt too much?????

March 31, 2006 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home