I shamelessly stole this from Jim. Who stole it from someone else. Who stole it from someone else. Who no doubt stole it from someone else. A meme is born.
The rules to this are: List 10 things you want to say to people but never will. Don't say who there are, and use people only once.
I didn't do a MySpace/Blogger-specific list, since that's WAY not anonymous enough for my taste. But here are my 10 general ones, in no particular order of importance:
10. I'm not sure what you want from me. That uncertainty freaks me out completely.
9. I know that you're a raping, sexually-harassing, son of a bitch. That's why I think it's neither funny nor cute when you ask if you can drive my car, and why I always say "No way." So you can just stop asking.
8. I think I might like you, but that's completely inexplicable, which disturbs me. So, I'm just going to convince myself that I don't care whether you live or die, and will continue to treat you as such in every forced encounter during the day.
7. I think you made a huge mistake.
6. I cried on the happiest day of your life, and they weren't tears of mutual joy, if you know what I mean.
5. I wish you had never told me you loved me, because I believed you.
4. You suck out loud.
3. I actually knew every time you were lying to me. I just didn't care enough about you to call you on it.
2. Your husband makes inappropriate comments to me whenever we're in a room alone together.
1. You're so much better than this, what the hell happened to you?