Wednesday, May 31, 2006

High Points

Today had few high points, but they are noteworthy.

a) A random kid told me I had a cool car in a very awe-inspired tone.
b) Louisiana Phillip, my own personal sex-symbol, talked to me on the phone for nearly two hours. Just what the doctor ordered.
c) I found out that my friends Amanda and Roxanne didn't get to see X-Men 3 all the way through the second time, so Amanda is still willing to see it again with me (sorry Roxy )
d) I was able to eat not one, but TWO yogurt cups!
e) Amanda and I are totally going to Chicago to see King Tut this summer. Because we're awesome like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

What kind of car do you have?

Happy to hear you are feeling better, and sorry to hear you were feeling bad...

June 02, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

I have a lime green VW New Beetle that is like magic.

June 02, 2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home