Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Drumroll please....

Take note of the new tag-line. I liked everyone's suggestions here (especially barn's definition and Jensenblue for the mere suggestion that I might, in fact, be a femme fatal), but the winner of the metaphorical cookie is one of the delinquents I work with.

Most of the boys lately have been obnoxiously telling the other staff how much cooler I am than they are. It amuses me.

We asked one of them about it the other day....why he says that all the time, and why he thinks I'm so darn cool.

His response was:

"Well, everybody's cool sometimes. But she's just cool all the time. I don't know why."

I dig that.

My co-worker's later response was: "Wow...you're really popular with the sex-offenders, aren't you?"

Which came in a close second for the tag-line contest.

3 Comments:

Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Hrmph. I still don't see anything. Can I get a cookie because I can't see anything?

September 28, 2005 8:04 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Yes, you can have a cookie.

I won't even ask for a sandwich in return.

September 28, 2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

i like it! especially the latter part :)

September 29, 2005 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home