Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hey...I actually remembered that I CAN audioblog.

this is an audio post - click to play


OK. I lied. That wasn't actually (I say "actually" a LOT when I talk, apparently....I did not know that before I listened to this post. sorry about that.) quite all the mindlessly banal chit-chat about my phone after-all.

You know how phones nowadays come pre-programmed with some frequently used messages for you to text-message other people with? Like, "Yes," "No," "Call me," etc.

Mine has those too....but I think my phone also has problems with priorities:

"2. Let's meet."
"7. You've gotta be here to enjoy this."
"8. Would you like to join me for a date tonight?"

"Would you like to join me for a date tonight?"

Swear to god, that's exactly what it says.
WHO talks like that?

Although, it's so funny to me, I may just start randomly sending that text message to everyone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I think I heard everything. Blast you for having this work for your blog! :)

And really, who actually says, "Would you like to join me for a date tonight?" I know I like to say, "Would you care to join me for a mutual soiree tonight? OW, hey!" But maybe that's too many keystrokes.

September 28, 2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 28, 2005 9:54 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

heh heh heh. Blogger likes me more than you :)

It really didn't cause me any trouble...in fact, it was probably TOO easy to do. I may wind up audioblogging all the time. About completely random things that no one cares about.

This could, in fact, be the downfall of the blog.

September 28, 2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger barn said...

Did you ever listen to someone on the radio and form a mental image of what they look like based solely on their voice? Then, when you finally see them ,they look NOTHING like what you'd imagined?

That just happened to me in reverse! I had a Sally Kellerman voice picked out for you, Jones. But, actually, I like the actual one more.

And I think that "Bye" is a perfectly acceptable catch phrase. Bye.

September 28, 2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger HappyFunBall said...

No, if anything's going to be the downfall of this blog, it's gonna be me. I insist.

September 28, 2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

barn: hot lips? I wish! I could never sound that smooth and/or sexy. Not with my "Fargo meets Valley Girl" intonation, anyway. I'm such a dork.

HFB: You got it, chica. You can take 'er down anytime you want. :)

September 28, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home