Friday, September 23, 2005

Update




It's 1:30pm.

I'm still in pjs and flip-flops.

I need to leave for work in 30 minutes.

15 minutes if I want to get food on the way.

Suddenly my "I don't want to get dressed" crisis has become a race against time.

But I'm not running very fast.



In other news, this morning I gave my father the task of finding a new home for my Vikings-Saints tickets for Sunday's game. I got all choked up when I handed them over...NFL tickets are a hard thing to part with. And they were all shiny and pretty.

But, my partner in crime had his flight canceled due to the hurricane. And I don't much feel like going to a the game by myself. (Or, god forbid, with a Vikings fan.) So, hopefully they will find a new family to love them and let them run free in the fields and chase squirrels and whatnot.

I'll probably still be in my pjs on Sunday afternoon anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Damn, Jones, your feet look like I feel about missing the Saints game (and yes, it's a SAINTS game, not a Vikings game)!

September 23, 2005 2:47 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Yeah, they DO like kind of dejected, don't they?

September 23, 2005 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home