Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Grrrr: a non-haiku haiku about my day

Boy, am I crabby today. Wow.

The Packers lost last night. Again. By 3.

So, the past three games they've lost by 2, 1 and 3.

Almost nothing makes me crankier than false hope falling flat.

Plus, it's like super hot and humid here today.

Which is perhaps the only thing that makes me crankier than false hope.

PLUS we're supposed to get the first snowfall later this week.

And I'm currently trying to decide if premature snowfall is going to make me MORE crabby or LESS crabby.

I figure it's a lose-lose situation, either way.

So at least I don't have any false hope about the situation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

You're not in Louisiana.

October 04, 2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Really? It sure feels like I am.

October 04, 2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

At least your air isn't rank with the stench of dead things from a minimum of three life kingdoms. Unless it is; I know how it is in those cheese warehouses.

October 04, 2005 11:57 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Now that you mention it, we HAVE been noticing a distasteful aroma in the air lately. It seems to be wafting over from the general direction of Green Bay. Weird.

October 05, 2005 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home