Monday, October 03, 2005

Life Imitating Art.

If you consider "Super Troopers" art.

Which I do. Because I love Super Troopers, and Broken Lizard.

And that's immediately what I thought of when I saw this story on Boing Boing.

You know how in Super Troopers they find all the drugs with the picture of the little cartoon monkey guy?



Seems familiar, no?

I just hope the federal agents involved have seen Super Troopers, so that the humor is not lost on them. Although I think having humor lost on them is one of the things federal agents do best....so I won't hold my breath.

But I, for one, will now be playing The Cat Game at work today in honor of this super Super Trooper connection.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I correspond in the fact that Harriet Miers is not probably a good selection for the raised cut. Nevertheless I must say that you he would be probably a very good model one. They had felt to him well add to his glass and if he were all socket, me my thing in his rear of the will of the extremity they in violence of the order that it assembled to me within rasgón ignited. Mmmmm hmmm. Faites, that one appreciates in the donkey, Abdul

October 03, 2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Mmmmm hmmm, indeed.

October 04, 2005 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home