Wednesday, November 16, 2005

31 random things

  1. I love randomness.
  2. I also love sock puppets.
  3. This may or may not stem from a Season 2 episode of "The A-Team" that involved sock puppets.
  4. This was originally going to be a list of 100 random things
  5. But I have to wake up early tomorrow.
  6. I stole the idea from jenny.
  7. I'm drinking Peach Fresca right now.
  8. I bet you don't know anyone who drinks Peach Fresca.
  9. But now you do.
  10. Bill Gates should be horse-whipped. Just because.
  11. I lose things a lot.
  12. This could be because material possessions aren't all that important to me.
  13. I find it hard to trust people.
  14. Except for when I trust people too easily.
  15. This usually ends up badly, then I find it hard to trust people again.
  16. I have one tattoo.
  17. But I don't even have my ears pierced.
  18. I'm happiest staying up really late, and waking up equally late.
  19. I never mastered the art of the "Cart-Wheel."
  20. Sometimes I don't know what I want until I can't have it anymore.
  21. I sometimes also don't make much sense.
  22. I'm a good tipper.
  23. My least favorite job ever was waiting on tables.
  24. Sometimes I crave artichoke hearts on my pizza.
  25. I don't have a favorite color.
  26. I DO have favorite color combinations....like pink and black, or teal and orange.
  27. I have a trophy for being very, VERY good at "judging cows" in high school FFA. It's a Wisconsin thing, I think.
  28. I'm uncomfortable in large crowds.
  29. Too much socializing drains me.
  30. Even though I DO like people and socializing in general.
  31. I hated Tom Cruise even before it became the IN thing to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I feel like I know you AND owe you!

November 17, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

for what?

November 17, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

mmm.. a list! :)

November 18, 2005 4:47 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

all thanks to you!

November 18, 2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

yay!

November 19, 2005 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home