Thursday, December 01, 2005

Friday Random Ten

The feature that needs no introduction (but gets one anyway):

Friday Random Ten: The "I Hope Santa Brings Me New Music" Edition

1. Don't Panic--Coldplay
2. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)--The Fiery Furnaces
3. Princes and Princesses--Ellis
4. Last Night--Masha Qrella
5. The Dufrenes--Mitch Hedberg (incidentally, it was during the Dufrenes joke that I first realized that I was totally and completely in love with Mitch Hedberg...if you haven't heard it, I pity you..."Bush, Search Party of Three. You can eat once you find the Dufrenes.")
6. If It's Not With You--Phoenix
7. Hummalong--The Drams
8. I Dream About You--Yuka Honda
9. Love and Peace or Else--U2
10. XFire--The Bens

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Um, let me guess....colors?

December 02, 2005 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home