Friday, January 27, 2006

I love free stuff.

It's almost February. That means it's almost my almost-birthday. True, with no Leap Day this year, I don't have a real birthday. However, this isn't stopping me from getting the free swag that I love so much.

Today in the mail I got not one, but TWO birthday cards and TWO $10 gift cards from Victoria's Secret. Apparently I somehow managed to get on their mailing list twice. I'm not sure what this says about me as a person.

And tonight, I got 6 free tickets to ACME Comedy Company for any weeknight show during the month of February. I picked Maria Bamford. Because she's awesome, and I was planning to go anyway. But NOW, she will be awesome for FREE.

My birthday present from Marlboro should be arriving shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Miley said...

Maria Bamford is awesome.

January 27, 2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home