Tuesday, January 10, 2006

But where's the warning about trans fat?

I got some more free swag from Marlboro today (thanks to lying about being a smoker on a survey 2 years ago in order to get free swag such as this).

This time, I got an expensive-looking hard-bound cookbook. It looks like it's got some decent recipes. And it comes with a cool poster and everything.

But, I'll admit that I was a little freaked out to get a cookbook that comes with its own Surgeon General's Warning.





And Cowboys.....Cookbooks.....There's a Brokeback Mountain joke there somewhere, I know it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I heard that the Marlboro Man had a very small cigarette.

January 10, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

cowboys? cookbooks? i foresee a huevos rancheros with hollandaise brunch.

January 11, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Ewwwwwwwww!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

January 11, 2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Double Ewwwwwwwww.

January 11, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Michel said...

...so the one cowboy pops up and says, "We're over here, smokin' the meat."

Sorry Jones, all I could come up with was the punchline.

January 11, 2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

He put the "mile" in "Marlboro Miles"

January 11, 2006 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home