Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And now to prove that I'm NOT an idiot:

A regular haiku-haiku about my day:

Weather here is muggy
The Packers lose ev'ry game
Makes me so cranky

I'm in a haiku-writing mood. But not serious haikus. Serious haikus are tough....one of my favorite professors said that "Haikus are found, not written." So, there'll be none of that.

But I like writing stupid ones that are haikus only by the 5-7-5 definition. I think today, I will write as many stupid haikus as possible. That sounds like a good goal for the day. Yeah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I like that haiku
Let me write one of my own
Oops! Too late now. Damn.

October 04, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

You can make me laugh
even when I am cranky.
How do you do that?

October 04, 2005 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a good thing, this writing of poetries is all you. He would be pleasant, if you worried around the people, of whom does not have firm around stupid to the activity. How you, that one that it appreciates, if nothing he has it to eat? He cancels aligned his and their sections and I it girl to end say - that one, you who we would appreciate. He include in center would make photographies I them and would show all my friends. They would appreciate this, Abdul

October 04, 2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

I think I totally get what you're saying this time Abdul. And I appreciate THAT.

October 04, 2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Flamingo is wild
Like my imagination
Mixed in a blender

Abdul is our friend
Even when he jumbles words
He still has big heart

October 04, 2005 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home