Friday, October 28, 2005

I am not surprised.

So, no Rove indictment.

I'm not surprised.

They tell us, "maybe later."

But even the smallest child knows that when you want something, and an authority figure tells you "maybe later," this really means "NO," but they just want to postpone having to see your pouty disappointed face for a while.

I've said all along that Rove probably won't see any negative consequences for his unethical actions. That's just the way our government runs now. God Bless America, and no where else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

I like your whiny-child analogy, Flamingo. Now it's up to us to be the metaphorical whiny child who never lets the parent forget their half-assed promise. Press on!

October 28, 2005 11:21 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

I know. I know.

October 29, 2005 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home