Friday, October 14, 2005

Jesus H. Christ, it's Friday again?

Friday Random Ten

1. Winding Road--Bonnie Somerville
2. Orange Crush--R.E.M.
3. The Blower's Daughter--Damian Rice
4. Broken Face--Pixies
5. Smokers--Old 97s
6. You Owe Me an IOU--Hot Hot Heat
7. I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You--Colin Hay
8. Helicopter--Bloc Party
9. I Love This Town--Nanci Griffith & Jimmy Buffett
10. No Regrets--The Von Bondies

Eh. I'm unexcited about this mix today. I dunno. All the songs are good...but they're weird together. The Von Bondies made a noble effort there at the end to get me excited with my favorite song of theirs...but to no avail. Bummer.

1 Comments:

Blogger barn said...

I thought it was just me. I couildn't eevn bring myself to post a REAL random ten today. Malaise.

October 14, 2005 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home