Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's barely Friday. But that still counts.

Friday Random Ten.

In a very particular order.

1. Tin Cup Chalice--Jimmy Buffett
2. Clark Gable--The Postal Service
3. Blinding Sheets of Rain--Old 97s
4. New Slang (live)--The Shins featuring Iron & Wine
5. Lovesong--Ellis
6. Twisted Roads--Ellis (two Ellis songs in a row! I love randomness.)
7. Reach--Freshwater Collins
8. If I Had No Loot--Tony! Toni! Tone! (whoa....talk about a blast from the past!)
9. Callin' Out--Lyrics Born (yes, I DID say "heeeeey Brody!" just for fun.)
10. Ice Cream--New Young Pony Club

5 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

the shins did a version of "new slang" with iron/wine? must. check. out.

October 07, 2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Yes. It is B-E-A-Utiful.

October 07, 2005 10:49 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

i find myself longing for your friday list every week. it's so addictive! :)

October 07, 2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger barn said...

Yeah, since FJ told me about the Shins/I&W New Slang, it's been one of my new faves. Props to the Hostess.

October 07, 2005 7:34 PM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Ice Cream by New Young Pony Club is my official Flamingo anthem.

October 07, 2005 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home