Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I love baseball....but this was ridiculous.

I just watched game 3 of the World Series for 6 hours. SIX hours.

I can't do ANYTHING for six hours straight.

But it's all over now. And the White Sox won. With a lot of help from my pretend-boyfriend A.J. Pierzynski. Video available here. I can't help it. I'm just so gosh darn proud of him!

But the White Sox don't owe their win to A.J. Or even to Geoff Blum, who hit the winning run.

No, the White Sox owe this win to me and Ian McGibboney. With our combined horrible luck (see last Sunday's Packers and Saints scores for evidence of this), we've decided it's best to throw 110% of our support behind the Houston Astros (just listen to how enthusiastically Ian supports the Astros! That's the key to this whole thing.) And it seems to be working as expected.

It's kind of hard to tell if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Just in case I wasn't clear....GO STROS!!

October 26, 2005 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home