Friday, October 28, 2005

Random Ten: Mobile edition

I'm not at my home computer. I'm at my alma mater, on my college department chair's computer. So my Random Ten is only based on the 400 songs or so that I have on my iPod Nano.

Here goes.

1. First Suite in E Flat--(as composed by) Gustav Holst
2. Well that was easy--Franz Ferdinand
3. Polly--The Long Blondes
4. One of these things first--Nick Drake
5. Bombs Away--Paris Texas
6. Vive La Difference--Portobella
7. Loser A Go-Go--Krush u.k.
8. I will survive--Gloria Gaynor
9. Soul meets body--Death Cab for Cutie
10. So here we are--Bloc Party.

But what I'm actually listening to on this computer is much more random. Check out The Current. It's rocking my world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

holy crap on a cracker i may move there just for that

October 28, 2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger Flamingo Jones said...

Please do! It's like reason 1258 to move to MPLS.

October 29, 2005 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home